Hammond Happenings

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Power Wheels












Weston loves his new power wheels 4-wheeler. He told me this morning. Grandpa's going to ride his 4-wheeler, Daddy's going to ride his 4wheeler and Uncle Jordy's going to ride his 4-wheeler and I'm going to ride my 4-wheeler and you don't get to ride cause you don't have a 4-wheeler! Yes that is true I don't have a 4-wheeler but we still have grandpa merle's ranger at the farm so I did not have to walk today! He played for ever in the cattle lot today.
Yesterday he drove the tractor with uncle jordy, it is very impressive/scary how well he understands the concept of driving. He can steer not only in the wide open field but today Chad let him drive through the yard and by our vehicles. When I say drive I mean he is steering.
He also made a race track around garden!
Take care enjoy your mothers day! God Bless! Jericho :)



No comments: