Hammond Happenings

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend

I was very blessed with a four day weekend. We spent lots of time with family and friends: track meet, BBQ, watching softball, fishing and 4-wheeling!
Me and my boy!
Playing in the water with cousins! We started out fishing and it took me longer to get the poles ready than they fished but they had fun. Then we went on an adventure walk mostly playing in the stream!

Rodeo practice!


Weston caught a big perch! It is starting to get heavy!

He's is trying to show his uncle Jordy who is on the other side of the hill! I did cast for him on the one he caught and helped him real it in.
He did pretty good at casting and of course did not think he need help.
We came home with out the hook being inserted into the body!!!!!!
FATHER-SON
We had a great time together, the weather was wonderful all weekend.
Lots of time was spent outside and we went to bed very very late each night.
We will be heading to the state track meet this weekend to watch Syd compete in 4 events: high jump, long jump, 100 m hurdles and the 4x100!
God Bless - Take care, have a great week! Jericho









1 comment:

Hayes Family said...

Tell Syd good luck....State track was so much fun...a memory I will never forget! I heard she's kicking butt in the hurdles....already beat my mom's record. That's awesome... Sounds like the weather will be perfect...pack the sunscreen!!!! Love, Arica