What a great birthday week. I loved every minute. What a great time for Weston and I to share. We accomplished a lot of fun events, really no melt downs and very little money was spent enjoying fun entertainment!!! Did you see the amazing birthday cake Chad's mom made! Wow she is so talented. He is officially sleeping in his own bed since Thursday and he slept all night two nights this week. We are laying with him when he wakes up at night but then he stays in his own bed!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I said he slept all night. He is a terrible sleeper and besides one night before his first thanksgiving (back in 2006) he slept all night then he started having ear infections and we have not had one night of all night sleep since. Many of our nights were spent in a chair holding him because of medical problems mostly breathing and administering breathing treatments! God is good and slowly we are able to get more normal sleep routine! I can't believe he is going to be in school at Lincoln next August and before we know it we will be celebrating #4.
Off to another week of work and routine, thank goodness for routine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment