Chad is again fixing supper! I believe this is the 3rd time this week. Oh and today he let me go shopping and kept Weston. (I say let but I am pretty sure he has never told me no!) I am working really hard at submitting...I like to be pro active and "in charge" and Chad is layed back and spur of the moment. He keeps Weston alot but today was great with the weather being so nice that he stayed home and inside during nap time so I could have some time to shop for summer clothes and spend time with my sister Dani.
Tonights menu:
Pork and Deer minute steaks
Baked potatoes
Baked Beans
Chips
This is one of the many things he does as my wonderful and supportive husband.
I pray that the lord lets us grow old together.
1 comment:
He's a good guy....
Post a Comment