Weston's first traveling vacation. We ventured out with Steph and Jake to Colorado over 4th of July weekend. Our trip started on Wednesday night Clay Center to Sharon Springs. Thursday morning we traveled to Colorado Springs: the events included Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Garden of the Gods and Seven Falls. Friday (4th of July) we traveled to Salida and up to Monarch to see the Continental Divide. Royal Gorge was the destination on Saturday morning and then THE HELICOPTER RIDE. This was the highlight of the trip for the adults. We all paid to go including Weston but once we started loading the helicopter Weston panicked so he and I stayed behind. The ride was 16 miles through the Royal Gorge 8 minutes long and $80.00 per person. All Weston talks about is the helicopter and the giraffes at the zoo. He would go back tomorrow if we could, he loved it!!!! He really traveled very well for a two year old.
I will post pictures someday when I have them loaded on my computer and the internet works at my house.
Don't give up on my blog winter will be here before we know it and I will be back on more often!
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment