Hammond Happenings

Friday, March 26, 2010

Towing the Old Truck




Chad bought this truck for a couple hundred bucks a few summers ago when fuel prices were extremely high to run back and forth to work and around the farm. Weston loves this truck and still ask if we can take it places. It currently is not running and I don't want him to spend any money on it but Weston and Chad are begging to fix it. He moved it out north so they can try and work on it. It needed towed. I was making supper when he asked for my help and I said no. So he recruited Weston. So I still had to stop fixing supper so I could take pictures and watch. He is really good at steering. Chad would holler straighten the wheels out or turn right. He was full of smiles the whole time! I am pretty sure he is better right now than most 14 year old girls who are learning to drive. Gotta love the farm life!

No comments: