Hammond Happenings

Friday, October 23, 2009

Bull Rider











Weston is going to be J.B. Mauney a PBR Bull Rider for Halloween.
I had more photos to share but it continues to kick me out. We had a great time together this afternoon taking pictures. He fed his calves hay, jumped off a hay bale and climbed over the fence! God Bless - have a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow is sub-state volleyball in Russell. Clay Center is #2 with a first round game vs. Russell. The winner will play the winner of Smokey Valley vs. Colby. Then the final match will most likely be against Abilene or Concordia. It will be a great day of volleyball! GO TIGERS!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

I know we don't know eachother but I hear all kinds of stories about your little guy! Kathy Oehmke & I are very good friends and she's always telling us all about you guys! We think Jordy is a pretty special guy and are so glad they found eachother! I enjoy keeping up on your blog... your pictures are always so cute!

Hammond Happening's! said...

Thanks, we love Kathy also! I'm sure we will meet sometime! God Bless! :)