This picture is from Blanket Making with my UMW group at Church, we met Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings to make blankets to give away to children in our community and sent to ministry groups. It was the first year I was able to make it and I enjoyed every minute. Lots of fellowship was shared! 32 blankets were made and blessed at the alter today at church. They sew little tags on each blanket that say "Jesus Loves You" Mizpah Church. My mom donated this material!
The weather was great today and Weston enjoyed every minute he could on the deck playing with his tool set and truck!

Today was a great day. It started off with Tanna going to church at Mizpah with Weston and I. The three of us had fun in Sunday school since Weston was the only one in attendance today(in the nursery). We made a Watch Me Grow with Christ - Growth Chart. Following Church we went to the grocery store. Then dropped off Tanna at her new house. (Weston asked if she could come home with us!)
Then Weston played outside (by himself) while I made lunch. Then Kamdyn came to play while Aunt Dani was picking up new I TOUCH's for herself and Chad. Once Aunt Dani arrived Weston and I played football outside!
We loaded up our I TOUCH's with music and photo's. We (Chad, Dani and I) are hooked and cant put them down.
Sydney had volleyball today; they got home around 7 ish and came to see Weston; they are currently playing ball and Weston is laughing so hard he cant catch the ball.
Sydney had volleyball today; they got home around 7 ish and came to see Weston; they are currently playing ball and Weston is laughing so hard he cant catch the ball.
God Bless, Have a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment