Feeding the cows and calves is a lot of work! It was so much work sitting in the tractor with grandpa James that Weston took a nap.
Dad called me and said hurry and come take Weston's picture.
Not a picture perfect napping spot - after I took pictures dad attempted to give Weston to me; well he got as far as saying here I will hand him to you and Weston said NO I STAY HERE. So I ran to the house and got a pillow!


Dad called me and said hurry and come take Weston's picture.
Not a picture perfect napping spot - after I took pictures dad attempted to give Weston to me; well he got as far as saying here I will hand him to you and Weston said NO I STAY HERE. So I ran to the house and got a pillow!

2 comments:
That's hilarious! Too cute!
That is Weston doing what he likes best. Walleta
Post a Comment