Hammond Happenings

Monday, September 1, 2008

WE SURVIVED!

CHAD IS ON HIS WAY HOME! HE SHALL ARRIVE BETWEEN 7 AND 8 THIS EVENING!

Chad is on his annual Labor Day weekend 4-wheeler trip to Colorado. He, my dad, Uncle Mike and Cousin Jake left on Thursday night for the mountains.

Weston and I have kept very busy to make the time go fast!
*Friday night sports drink scrimmage Aunt Sydney's volleyball and then the football scrimmage!
*Saturday night Longford Parade and Rodeo!
*Sunday Rolling Hills Refuge by Salina with the Becks and then to Caylyn's house (Jaclyn and Luke's) for a BBQ!
*Today was suppose to be a day of shopping but we rescheduled for next Saturday, Syd has volleyball practice tonight! First match is in SES tomarrow.

We were able to talk to Chad. They were having such a good time. He again says how beautiful it is. He took our small digital camera with so I will post pictures. They were at 14000 feet on Saturday and there was a couple in there 70's hiking :) They did get to one spot that they had to pull Mike and my dad up the rock. After last years trip to Colorado Chad purchased a new bigger Polaris 4-wheeler and Jake bought his "old" one. "I do not like the new 4-wheeler it is way to big in my opinion." Weston and I are going to go along next year!!!

I thought this year would be worse for Weston as last year was so bad by Saturday we were calling him BEASTON...but I was wrong he really dealt very well and he could comprehend where and what daddy was doing. He talked a lot about daddy in mountains in Colorado and then he would go on playing. And I will never be ok with being away from Chad - in my perfect little world we would never spend a night a way from each other. He's an amazing husband and the love of my life!!!!!!!

God Bless!

No comments: