Hammond Happenings

Friday, September 12, 2008

HELMET AND COWBOY

WE RIDE OUR 4-WHEELER DAILY...WESTON TRIED THIS HELMET ON AND THEN STARTED FREAKING OUT...WE WERE LAUGHING SO HARD WE COULD NOT HELP HIM!
TUESDAY SYDNEY PLAYED VOLLEYBALL IN WAMEGO AND CLAY CENTER KICKED BUTT (that is after they got stomped the first game)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We arrived 15 minutes early so Weston and I visited Vanderbilt's he needed new cowboy boots. And I am very excited that Weston no longer has to wear John Deere boots. I also got him a belt with belt buckel! Today is my Friday off so we went to breakfast in town with my dad. Weston wore his cowboy Twenty X jeans, Justin cowboy boots, belt with buckle and his plier holder on his belt. He looked very official!
His outfit was very appropriate as we came home Grandpa's cows were out again. So Uncle Jordy and Grandpa were trying to move them. It did not work in the pooring rain with two people. So we brought Grandpa and Jordy home. I changed Weston's boots to his mud boots and we went out to feed our calves in the rain. And then we moved them to the barn. It was very funny to watch Weston he would get right in there and hit them with his cattle stick.
It was so cute Weston told me that Jordy would have got the cows in if he had a cattle stick.
God Bless- Jericho

No comments: