Hammond Happenings

Thursday, April 17, 2008

NEW JOB :)

In case you have not heard on Monday, April 28 I will be starting a new job! I will be leaving Farmway after 6.5 years to start a new chapter of my life at the Farm Service Agency (FSA) in Clay Center! I am very excited about the change and think it is going to be a great change! The amount of time I will have to dedicate to my family is going to be amazing! I will miss my co-workers at Farmway and the guys at Crop Production very much...they are a great bunch! So please say a prayer that the switch goes smoothly!

God bless you on your path - Jericho

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered about that when I saw the classified ad from Farmway. Congrats....I hope it goes well!


Jamie

Paige said...

I hadn't heard the news - Congratulations!