Two plus months have come and gone since my last post. Many fun filled activities have taken place. We are still settling into our house and make improvements this winters project is our kitchen/living room. They are small rooms that we are turning into more function friendly rooms and each change Chad makes I love the space even more! The kids are growing and so much fun! We feel very blessed. This winter they are signed up for the public libraries winter reading program and it has been exceptional! The wrap up session is Thursday and I am sad to see it end. Also excited that my kids were excited about their books and we completed the 25 books per child family reader requirements and they will receive their shirts on Thursday! We are traveling home from Marysville after meeting our new nephew Carson. Everyone has adjusted well and mommy and daddy are doing great.
I gave myself a challenge to dive into my bible more this year. To reach out more, with this challenge, I had signed up last October to help our youth serve a meal and put on a program. This took place at Valentines time and was successful. It was great to work with the youth and get to know them more. Following the supper and other activities the youth had an ice skating get together in Manhattan. Weston and I joined them. I made a great example of how to fall and get back up literally. As I attempted to race Nate lets just say he is approximately 18 years younger than I! I caught my blade and went head first (like a perfect head first slide into second base) across the ice my shirt rolled up under my stomach and pants filled with ice shavings. I quickly jumped up and was laughing so hard I looked to see if Ric was taping and thank goodness she was not because I was sure it would make the church big scene otherwise! It was a very fun filled afternoon. I will leave you with a blessing to your day. And remember even when your down God will pick you up and Jesus loves you. God Bless Jericho
No comments:
Post a Comment