The local Relay for Life group sold shirts to wear to a basketball game and wrestling match for a pink out. The shirts for sale were $20 and I rarely spend money on clothing so this was a stretch for me to justify but some of the money would go to the organization. Well my wishy washy thinking lead me to forget about the pink out. Dani came to the rescue picked up plain pink shirts and iron on material and we made ourselves pink tiger shirts in about 10 minutes before the game. So I guess my thought process of supporting with cash and during fundraisers was the way I am suppose to support the group. Our shirts had Tiger paws on the back with Syd's number 11 and a T on the front.
I hope each day you are thankful. With the recent passing of grandma Jaclyn, a friends mom is at home finding comfort and peace fighting a long battle of cancer and Courtney Carpenter was just recently faced with this battle. It makes me take a deep breath and be thankful. The only thing that matters is the smiles we help put on each others faces and the peace we find in our hearts from Our Lord God Our Savior. May you find hope, peace, love, joy and faith each and every day. God Bless Your Journey. Tell someone you love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment