Little Miss Lara is not so little and very strong girl. She can pretty much sit up (not in the middle of the room) but when propped up she sits forward and balances there. She is such a trooper and laid back. She is battling a stuffy nose and miserable in her car seat so we opted to stay home and not travel to Lawrence and I decided to pity myself for a little while yesterday and then embrace being home and enjoying my time with kiddo's and Chad. Weston played with Lara in her bed this morning and she laughed and smiled a ton! Then Weston and I did our exercising on the Wii fit board. And if you have not tried the juggling you must, apparently I looked very silly as Weston ended up on the flooring laughing.
Hammond Happenings
Thursday, November 25, 2010
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Little Miss Lara is not so little and very strong girl. She can pretty much sit up (not in the middle of the room) but when propped up she sits forward and balances there. She is such a trooper and laid back. She is battling a stuffy nose and miserable in her car seat so we opted to stay home and not travel to Lawrence and I decided to pity myself for a little while yesterday and then embrace being home and enjoying my time with kiddo's and Chad. Weston played with Lara in her bed this morning and she laughed and smiled a ton! Then Weston and I did our exercising on the Wii fit board. And if you have not tried the juggling you must, apparently I looked very silly as Weston ended up on the flooring laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment