


Baby Lara entered the world on her daddy's birthday September 13th. Big brother Weston is very proud but yet not really sure of everything yet. We are very thankful for her health and strength. She weighed 7# 8ozs exactly one pound less than Weston and is 20 inches long.
5 comments:
Congratulations... she's adorable! I hear big brother Weston got a really cool sibbling gift... Jaxon would be super jealous!!!
Yea for you!! I actually thought you were in the hospital Monday - we were there visiting some friends who had their baby on Sunday. She is so precious!
She is soooo cute. Love the name. Hope things are going well. Take Care.
Congratulations! That's exciting to have a baby girl now. Hope you all are doing well!
CONGRATULATIONS!! She is adorable and I am thankful you and her are healthy! I look foward to blog updates :)
Post a Comment