SHAVING:
Santa brought Weston a shaving kit. He was brushing his teeth before bed tonight and he thought he needed to shave!
TUMBLING:

To close class they work on body parts! I love this one: mouth!

Here they are working on skipping. They also gallop, hop and jump!

He is suppose to be doing somersaults but he was doing more of a tripod/handstand then rolling over.

I love this one they are working on log rolls! They had a little log jam at the end of the mat!
Weston loves tumbling class!
VOLLEYBALL:

.dakota.

.lindsay.jordan.lindsay.

.lindsay.

.sydney.chelsea.

.chelsea.sydney.lindsay.

.chelsea.jordan.lindsay.

.sydney.chelsea.

.dakota.sydney.

.lindsay.sydney.chelsea.

The team: Chelsea-Lindsay-Lauren-Lindsay-Sydney-Jordan-Dakota-Dominique
SNOW DRIFTS:

This is the snow drifts just west of our house before today's snow storm. There is another big drift down the road. I have no idea where they will blade the snow that we receive with this storm.
2 comments:
Weston is growing up so fast. Enjoy reading and seeing the pictures of Weston and family. Quite a winter to remember the snow! God Bless.
Found your blog through Mrs. Hays. Wondering if that is Dakota Kaufman in one of the volleyball pictures? From around Hillsboro? If it is Dakota was a little squirt at church when I was in high school. Her uncle Terry and I are good friends. What a small world!
Post a Comment