Hammond Happenings

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful for Weston and Chad...

The past week tested my patience and at the same time allowed me to relax and enjoy time at home. It reminded me of all the thing I take for granted and all the things to be thankful for. I am so thankful for God and for prayer - in times of stress I don't know how I would make it with out prayer and trust. I am thankful for my family: Chad, Weston, my parents, my siblings I could not make it with the help and love they give me! I am thankful for our extended families - aunts, uncles, in-laws, grandparents and cousins! My co-workers are amazing, I am so thankful that I could provide for Weston and know they were supporting me! I am thankful for Weston's doctors who love and care so much for him. While Weston was battling his asthma and a virus we put this puzzle together a lot when he was up to playing! I will treasure those moments teaching Weston! May God Bless your Thanksgiving! Take Care, Jericho :)

No comments: