
Kali is Dani & Weston's Springer Spaniel. She will be 2 in June! My dad took her to Long's to be groomed yesterday and she looks AWESOME! Kristin and Shauna fell in love with her. Chad and Weston brought her inside last night and this morning Weston and I have her in! She is doing so good, she is following Weston's commands COME, SIT. They had her rolling over yesterday. We might just have an indoor dog. I called Walleta to tell her and as we were talking Weston tried to ride her (she was sitting)and he got bucked off and he also tried to rope her.
We have 4 dogs on the farm.
Trigger is Chad's hunting dog a German Shorthair.
Kobe is Jordy's Springer Spaniel she is getting old and cant hear :(
Hunter is Jordy's Springer Spaniel he is Kali's brother!
and the precious Kali is Dani and Weston's!
My cousin Lance called this week knowing we would like a lab some day but I beleive 4 dogs is enough.
Have a great day! Jericho :)
No comments:
Post a Comment