Hammond Happenings

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Copy Cat!


If you check out Jamie's (In Full Bloom) blog you will see her collage's! What a neat idea. My in-law's bought me printshop for Christmas! I love it but have so much to learn. Here is my attempt at making a collage in printshop. These are a few of my favorite's from 2007. I can't believe my little boy is going to be two in April!
As I am posting this Weston is walking around the house saying Aunt Dani again and again. Aunt Sydney cleaned out her closet yesterday and Dani brought over two football's and a bike helmet. He is in love with all three. He is wearing the helmet while playing football. He keeps lining up the football's from smallest to largest and telling them to stay! He does not watch t.v. but will stop to watch a sporting event for a little bit. He is saying "hut" and then running across the living room and falling on the football. Boy they catch on fast.
God Bless - Have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments: